Healing Arts Happy Hours
Healing Arts Happy Hour events are organized several times a year by the TMC Charitable Foundation in support of Truman’s essential mission in our community. Enjoy a wine reception and the opportunity to view temporary exhibits by Kansas City artists.
Go behind the scenes to learn about Kansas City, Missouri’s largest academic public health system. Learn about the region’s first and only NanoKnife and how it’s helping cure late-stage pancreatic cancers. Discover why Truman is the region’s premier hospital for high-risk pregnancies. Step inside one of Kansas City’s busiest Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Units, where Truman’s medical team delivers miracles every day. Learn how a recent gift offers Kansas City’s earliest detection – and best hope – for beating lung cancer. With every step and every story, you’ll be inspired by Truman’s vital mission for our community. To learn more, please call 816.404.3430.
- NEW Signature Event Coming Fall 2020!
- Healing Arts Happy Hour: Nicholas K. Clark - March 5, 2020
- We Rise KC Breakfast Event - April 8, 2020
- 14th Annual Golf Baby Golf Tournament - June 12, 2020
- Heirloom Garden Festival and VIP Farm-to-Table Dinner - September 20, 2020